The open is over but what should you be doing now? Here is what you should be taking advantage of to get some direction for the next open in October. See Below!! New Cycles begin April 1st!
Join our Compete Program before April 6th, 2019 to be entered to WIN!
If you are on the fence, but want to give The Process Compete a try - Let's do it!! One $250 Rogue Gift Card will be given to someone who joins specifically between Now and April 6th! We will also be giving away one $50 1st Phorm gift card to another Compete member who joins before April 6th as well!
To see a sample of the programming and a tour of what it looks like through our app (SEE BELOW) or to find out more about our Compete Program -> CLICK HERE
That's right, you read that correctly, completely free, no credit card required! We are giving you access to our Compete Program and everything included for the first 2 weeks of 2019! Whether you want to have some great crossfit programming or get ready for the 2019 Crossfit Games Open, this is something you should try!
When: November 10th and 11th
Where: Beyond The Lines CrossFit in Liberty, MO (suburb of Kansas City, MO and 25 min from the Airport).
Why: First off, this camp is open to all levels and to any athlete because it is guaranteed to teach you more than what you currently know. During this day and a half we are going to be giving you lots of tools and experience to take home and apply to your training and others you may coach. Through education/instruction sessions and breakout training sessions you can expect this inclusive camp to help you with your mental game, how to prepare for competitions like a local comp or the open, creative longevity in your fitness, and improve technical skills in weightlifting, gymnastics, and endurance. Plus our training sessions will be a great time to PR a lift or skill with our coaching staff and our fired up community! This training camp will be hands on and we will not be spending most of our time in a lecture or having you spend your time watching us workout!
What to expect:
Check In - 8am
Saturday AM (8:30-11:30am)
Education session: Training Priorities, Differences in Training (Practicing, Training, Competing)
Training session: Power Output/Endurance and Gymnastics Skill Session (Floor, Bar, Rings)
Lunch break (11:30-1pm) - catered on us!
Saturday PM (1-4pm)
Education session: How to get in the 3 areas of fitness (gymnastics, strength, endurance) and Energy System Training
Training session: Technical and heavy lifting session (Oly, strength, accessory)
Saturday Night (7-9pm) - Fun team outing (TBD), optional and athlete’s expense.
Sunday AM (8:30-11:30am)
Education session: How to get the most out of your training and using x-factors outside physical fitness. The Coaching Feedback Loop
Training session: Sport specific (crossfit), Individual and team setting
Closing remarks about Noon
Secure your spot: This camp is limited to the first 20 participants who secure their spot.
Cost: Early Bird Registration until October 11th at 11:59pm EST = $150 per athlete. As of and after October 12th = $250 per athlete.
*Camp Tickets are non-refundable within 30 days of camp, but may be transferred to another person or for a camp at a later date.
That's right, you read that correctly, completely free, no credit card required! We are giving you access to all 3 of our Weakness Wod Team Paths: Gymnastics, Strength, and Endurance from Sunday, Aug. 19th - Saturday, Sept. 1st! You will have access to everything that comes with our Weakness Wod service beyond the programming.
These 5 deals are ONLY AVAILABLE Wednesday, July 4th through Wednesday, July 11th at 11:59pm EST. All offers are available to current and new athletes of The Process!
1. All NEW athletes who purchases any of our programs get the first month at 50% off using code: "INDEPENDENCE" AND will be entered automatically to win a free pair of Nike Free x Metcons.
- Multiple entries acceptable.
- Choose from: Weakness Wod, Compete, Individual Design, and Gym plan.
- (FOR NEW ATHLETES)
2. Purchase any 40:31 Nutrition supplement product using our inclusive code: WEAKNESSWOD10 (Also comes with discount, MUST USE CODE) and you will get all of this for FREE:
- 2 months of Weakness Wod (any emphasis) or 1 month of Compete. Plus all additions of what those programs normally come with such as coaching, team page, etc
- 1 - 15 minute Consultation
- TOTAL VALUE: $50-80
- (FOR EVERYONE)
3. 50% off our Singular Movement Progressions! Snatch and/or Ring Muscle Up. Normally $60per but for this week only $30per use code: "4THSMP" upon checkout.
- Get the 30 step progression through our mobile app.
- Progress at your own pace.
- Video explanation of each level/step.
- Coaching feedback on movements included.
- Get one or two for the sale price!
- (FOR EVERYONE)
5. Athletes all around the world are always saying they would bet on this athlete or that athlete, well its time to see if your knowledge and skills can help you win a big chunk of cash! Place your bets until it closes on July 25th.
- (FOR EVERYONE)
When New Wods On The Block reached out to us AGAIN about helping create strategy videos for their competition series, you know we couldn't deny! Here are your strategy videos for each wod as they are released below. BTW...What are you waiting for? Grab a partner and go signup for their Burpees De Mayo nation wide comp coming up May 5th here: http://newwodsontheblock.com/
These 5 deals are ONLY AVAILABLE Friday, November 24th to Monday, November 27th. All offers are available to members and non-members of Weakness Wod!